To download the FinerEdge Publisher 4.0 production release, click here.
Steiner Case Study (Show Details)
Steiner AG automated the production of customized, up-to-date product catalogs to provide their customers with exactly the product information they need 75% more efficiently than before. Now Steiner can instantly produce customized product catalogs on-the-fly with the push of a single button.
Anliker Case Study (Show Details)
Anliker AG completely automated the generation of their product catalogs with FinerEdge Publisher. Because of virtually limitless automation and flexible processing capabilities, Anliker was able to realize an efficiency increase of over 400% while reducing errors typically seen during manual formatting while providing a high quality and dynamic catalog to their customer.
Fortura Case Study (Show Details)
Fortura AG replaced their legacy publishing system with FinerEdge Publisher which allowed for a much faster turnaround by producing high-quality catalogs and customized on-demand publications that are now controlled directly by their sales staff and driven by customer need. In addition, Fortura has decreased their costs by 30% while improving quality and reducing publication errors.
|FinerEdge Publisher 4.0||November 22, 2013||Show Details|
- Upgraded all C++ components to VC110 and sample projects to Visual Studio 2012.
- Enhanced FPServices and FPServicesApp to support both SOAP and REST services.
- Created PHP sample to create documents using FPServicesApp REST service.
- Created Python sample to create documents using FPServicesApp REST service.
- Created Ruby sample to create documents using FPServicesApp REST service.
- Updated AutoCOLBR tables to fully support variable embedded elements and to operate with styles such as page-break-inside being set to "avoid".
- Updated the "margin" style property to support the value of "auto" for both horizontal and vertical centering of an element within its parent element.
- Created additional Features IV document and updated all sample applications.
|FinerEdge Publisher 3.9||October 22, 2012||Show Details|
- Addition of BlockFooter tag to compliment BlockHeader functionality.
- Addition of Col and ColGroup tags for enhanced HTML compatibility.
- Addition of THead, TBody, and TFooter table tags for enhanced HTML compatibility.
- Automatic page measurement and page eject with BlockHeader, BlockFooter, THead, and TFoot tags.
- New Sum attribute for automatically summing table values with the Set and Var tags.
- New Find function for optimized searching of array and collection elements.
Addition of multiplier "
*" relative length specification for tables.
- Updated direct ODBC mechanism for optimized data access in FinerEdge Publisher's rendering engine.
- Updated FinerEdge Publisher's rendering engine to be a standard Windows DLL.
- VersionInfo entry point exposed for all interfaces and installation updates based upon version changes.
- Multiple output process modes and intermediate process file generation provide distributed document processing capabilities.
- FinerEdge Publisher has been qualified as a desktop application under Windows® 8 operating system.
|FinerEdge Publisher 3.8||March 01, 2012||Show Details|
- Addition of a DirectX adapter for Direct2D viewing capability.
- Addition of a dynamically switchable framework for view adapters that includes DirectX, GDI+, and GDI adapters.
- Addition of a native C++ FinerEdge Publisher Writer that supports embedded viewing in addition to all event notifications.
- Addition of a native C++ samples project that utilizes the new native C++ FinerEdge Publisher Writer.
- New outlineItem level-key attribute and ref-level-key style property to support variable outline generations.
- Update to the class attribute to support multiple class selector styling.
- Update to the FinerEdge Publisher reference manual that presents a unified view of all existing and new APIs.
- FinerEdge Publisher has passed all of the Windows® 7 operating system qualification tests and has earned the right to display the "Compatible with Windows® 7" logo.